Sunday, January 3, 2010

"All other things being equal,....."

"All other things being equal,....fat people use more soap!"...
I remember somebody telling me this somewhere in my past travels. I don't recall the context in which this quote was used,....but... The point is, I've been using a lot of soap lately,....finishing up a holiday filled with gluttony. At 40 years young, I now understand how people get big, obese, adipose, avoirdupois, corpulent, fat, fleshy, gross*, heavy, outsize, paunchy, plump, porcine, portly, pudgy, rotund, or stout. Hell, I got 60 more years on this blue ball,...I can't go around with my thighs rubbin'!
Everyone likes to gather around the trough. But it's not just the food that's so damn good, it's the sense of community. No chef will ever be short on friendship.
Speaking of food,...I sure am glad the Cupcakes like to gather in the woods instead of around the dinner table,.....I miss'em,....every last one of them. I'm thinkin' that was the point,....or maybe it was that I'm tired of walkin' a line in the woods and I'm ready to ride it! Or maybe the point was,...
I'm out of soap?

No comments: