- Gosh,...does she pound her head on the floor when she gets frustrated?
- Does she ask the the teacher to apologize when she is the one who has done something wrong?
- Does she have manners??
- I'd like to think I'm an okay guy,.... but do I have manners?
- She probably eats standing up, over a sink built down to her height.
- If she does actually use a plate, does she make use of the "Shovel Finger?"
- She probably keeps the door open to the poddy so she can have conversations with people in other rooms.
- She probably props her feet up as she cracks open a few cans of apple juice.
- She probably tells tales that are for the most part, slightly based on a true story.
- She probably loves to rip things apart,...and leave it that way.
- What a cool bus,....Who painted that thing???....Snoopy in the driver's seat?
- What a great place,...rooms decorated neatly and organized to boot!
- What a great teacher,...a portfolio showing progress,...where she started, where she is....
- What a great kid. As is usually the case, what has been emphasized and taught at home, has actually transcended upon my kid. Have to give props to the mother.
I had the best egg sandwich of my life this mornin',....on homemade bread that Stell was somewhat responsible for,.....Seems it could be a weekly thing......Egg, Old Bay, olive oil,...thrown down on homemade bread?.... Your choice of condiment?...With strong, black, coffee??.....followed by a nice 45 minute bike commute,......
Cheers to the people working hard with kids.