Tuesday, July 1, 2014

3 Hits and then Le Tour

Buck emails....he's had 3 crashes...Three hits. Needs to rest.
I'm right there....#2....a fresh fork and different movement to blame for #1....trail debris at speed for #2.
Both were big impacts and lucky landings...I'm feelin' it.
Bitched at the Pony's going home early from Sundee Service..... saving strength for Trimble Mountain....Pussabifida it seems....but I'm jealous....would've done the same thing all things considered.
After 6 full pulls and probably another 6 of pony boy stage pickin', I want to be back at it....it's been awhile since I've been on a big mountain.
This week's Sundee Service is Massanutten  Trail....Kennedy Peak....lot's of recent history that will be revisited...the place is haunted...big impact, bad landing....need to get back on that pony....can't wait.

This don't make no sense at all.

Vive Le Tour!





No comments: