Monday, August 23, 2010

Rattling Creek Race Report 2010

I'd like to report that was one sweet course!
I'd like to report that I still suffered.
I'd like to report that I got a chance to ride with Nate again.
I'd like to report that I got a chance to see my good ole' Ship Cycling Crew from back in the day!
I'd like to report that the Pickle said he had the Elk "easily" at the 30 out of 45 mile point,.......both great people,....but that's a big 15.
I'd like to report that I think I'll be doing that race again.
I'd like to report that they had meltdown colas at the stops.
I'd like to report that I had no idea the fully supported stops weren't for socializing.
I'd like to report that I should have known this after the 10th rider rolled right on past!
I'd like to report that I was thinking about Shiny Colgan again.
I'd like to report that the last and only time I have been to Lykens was with Shiny.
I'd like to report that he was kickin' it that day.
I'd like to report that they were wondering what it would take to get more Cupcakes out there?
I'd like to report that it would take the stars to line up, some baby sitters, a wholotta' hairy eyeballs, no up-charge for late registration, and a jump in wheel size if your gonna' hand out prizes for the top finishers. Either way, I'm in for next year! Nice job MK and the Pennsyltuckian.com Team.
It's all fun and games until Teaberry.

No comments: