Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I guess I'll miss it.

I'm not a big Alison Krauss fan, but she is definitely talented. What I hate the most about missing this weekend's big festival is all the Cupcakes gathering together again to put on another dysfunctional event and having a blast while doing it! If you can make it down to the festival it should be well worth it. If you can afford the time to volunteer,...please do and watch a local boy grow as he brings in bigger names to perform on a timber frame stage built by the Mule and lit up and amplified by my redneck brother. Eat local??? Support local entertainment as well!

If you don't have a clue what I am talking about, check out the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival link to the right! Still don't know what is happening?? Well, that's just typical for a Cupcake event. And as the Mule always says,...the guy who built the stage,..."It's all good”.  You'll figure it out.

No comments: