Friday, February 19, 2010

Could be fun,...not for me but...

for someone capable of skiing that line that intersects Virginia and the Big Mack. It's weird though,...a warm wind puts a sense of urgency into me. With the threat of freezing rain in the forecast and these warmer temps heading our way, this could be the last weekend for good local skiing. I want it all or nothing,...dump another foot of snow on us or melt it all away in a week. I just don't want to be stuck in limbo.

3 comments:

Tomi said...

heh, was looking at the VA gasline cut for last wknd, long approach though & not a good exposure to hold good snow either...more snow coming, we don't wanna lose what we have just yet.

brett said...

if rattlesnake is plowed to the line, the approach wouldn't be too bad. if.

this weekend is all about the if.

Travis said...

Yeah, Pretty sure it's plowed to the line and I will get it tracked to the drop off. The exposure is tough! I figured they would be the first trails cleared. Grass is showing already at home in spots. I hope the freezing rain stays away from us.