Thursday, October 1, 2009

Custom Vest Possibilities for the 'Cakes???

Buck sent this around. Seems he stumbled across this thing (.....ah, the vest is what I'm talking about!) at the SSWC in Durango. Cost??.... a mere $160 schmackeroonies. Hmmnn, I'd pay that just to be a member of the Cupcakes. Wouldn't you??
As for paying tribute to the volunteers at all the races,.....me and the Mule.... I'm thinking we should go with an embroidered polo like the one shown here! You get a variety of different cupcake design choices on the right side,...but you also get to "state yo' business" on the left! Let me know, I'll be sure to put a bug in Rich's ear,....he's very receptive to that sort of thing.

3 comments:

Tomi said...

I didn't realize that 'cake 'memberships' could be bought...are you gonna post up a BikeReg link also? Put a 'Join the Cupcakes' button over there on the sidebar maybe?

Nevada said...

Wow, just a few bucks and I can be a better rider?!!! Who knew!

BUCK said...

Cupcakes NOT FOR SALE!

Bake your own dammit.

Although DOOM would love to sell you a vest.
If yer gut enuff?