Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Great Day in Southy.

After 3 hours in Southy, this is what I find on my car.
(Editor's Note; Click image to see condensation on the bottle, close your eyes, and imagine how happy I was upon my return.)

Larry showing the 'cakes how it's done.
Corey taking the safe way down. Wink....not so much.
(Editor's Note; Click image to see Corey's expression.)

Todd and Larry coming off of High Camp on Virginia. It doesn't look too steep until you realize, there is a twenty foot drop off the other side.....right in front of Larry's front wheel.
The friendliest face in the forest riding past Deer Lick Spring.

Frank....get well, the rocks aren't going anywhere. Thanks for the beer and jerky! I don't think I have ever described jerky as tender, but that was definitely the best I have ever tasted!

2 comments:

camps said...

Great time
that new line through the woods is my new favorite

Todd said...

Yes indeed, it was a great time. We'll be back once Franks ribs heal up. Like a fine wine, that stuff will only get better with time. Thanks again!